PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
2. Order Acceptance/Confirmation. After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by reviewing your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order.
We will process a refund if we reject an order and the order was paid. If payment has been made through PayPal, we will issue a refund using the same PayPal® payment method. If payment has been made through check or money order, we will mail back your payment through USPS® First-Class without Delivery Confirmation.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
3. Order Limitations/Limited Quantities. Anime Forever may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Anime Forever also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Website account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
4. Paying for Your Order. You may pay for your orders with personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, travelers checks, PayPal® or Anime Forever Online Gift Certificates and online Coupons. PayPal® can process a major credit card issued in the United States of America without need of signing up for a PayPal® account. Personal checks, money orders, cashier's checks, travelers checks MUST be cashable in the United States.
5. Shipping Limitations. All orders placed on this site are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to Anime Forever’s shipping policy. Orders will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Please review the Shipping & Returns page for additional information on shipping times, rates, and policies.
6. Presell Products. All sales involving presell products are subject to the policies defined in our Shipping & Returns page. You agree to purchase the product at the advertised price when you submit your order. Price adjustments will not be made if the price changes after you place the order. No refunds will be given for any fluctuation in price.
7. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this Website. For example, products included on this Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Anime Forever reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Anime Forever will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
8. Using Online Coupons. Online Coupons, unlike credit or debit cards, are deducted at the time an order is placed. Online Coupons will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Online Coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen, deleted, or if you cancel or return your purchase. In the event of a reduction in price below the coupon value, the excess value of the coupon will not be refunded.
9. Sales Tax Policy. Anime Forever is located in the state of Maryland. We collect and remit Maryland Sate sales tax as required by law. If you have tax-exempt status, please Contact Us. You will be required to provide your state tax-exempt certificate prior to purchase.
10. Return Policy. All sales, refunds, and exchanges are as defined in our Shipping & Returns page. Any issues regarding content/quality for sealed products should be directed to the manufacturer. Contact information is available upon request.
11. Use of this Website. The design of this Website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
12. Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Website is permitted. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
13. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Website may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Anime Forever. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
14. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
16. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ANIME FOREVER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND ANIME FOREVER DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
17. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Anime Forever does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website.
Under no circumstances shall Anime Forever or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Website that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Anime Forever has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Anime Forever Web site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE.
18. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
19. Termination of Use. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any or no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Website at any time without notice.Updated as of September 1, 2012.